which one?

Not sure which Dyson is best for you? Ask here.
ktoews

which one?

Post by ktoews »

Hi, am moving from a home with cental vac to a another one, so need a vacuum. Thinking dyson is the way to go. My home is a five level split, so lots of stairs here and there. I have a combination of flooring - bare floors as well as carpets. any advice as to which dyson would be best? Also, high walls on the main floor.
grahamwin
Dyson model: DC04

Re: which one?

Post by grahamwin »

I would go for a good used Dyson DC14 this is the best built and user friendly of all the Dyson uprights, the DC04 and DC07 were good machines but I recommend the DC14 has the best and most user friendly Dyson of all. These were better built than any of the later ball Dysons and a lot easier to maintain and repair.
Cheers Gwin
johnsmith1
Dyson model: V6 Cordless

Post by johnsmith1 »

I would go for a Dyson V8 Absolute, yes they are expensive but if you have a lot of stairs you want a cordless model, it will be so much easier. The V6 cordless is a lot cheaper but you only get 20 minutes run time, whereas the V8 has 40 minutes run time. Get a spare battery and you will have more than enough time to clean your whole house.
Corax
Dyson model: DC13

Post by Corax »

I can only comment on the DC33. It's been used two or three times weekly on a 3-bedroom house and is showing no signs of wear and tear - other than a torn house recently, which is cheaply bought on Amazon and easily fitted.

It's suitable for all flooring types (eg carpet, wood, lino, etc) and has a Unlike DC59 and unlike some other models of upright vacuum cleaners, has washable HEPA filter. If you had central vacuum because of allergies then I'd suggest that's something you should definitely look for in a replacment.

https://spotlessvacuum.co.uk/hepa-filte ... m-cleaner/
The filters can trap both microscopic and large particles, including mould and allergens, so that they aren’t released into the air via the vacuum’s exhaust. The filters achieve this by pushing air through an extremely fine mesh.
honeyku41
Dyson model: V8

Post by honeyku41 »

Want to buy a dyson Read the comparison here http://fixdreviews.net/dyson-v6-vs-v8/
VaccumReview
Dyson model: dyson V6

Post by VaccumReview »

Dyson V6 and V8 are the best models which you can look at it , and if you wanna know about it in detail than you can visit on the site <a href="http://i-vacuumcleaners.com/dyson-v6-vs ... ws/">DYson v6 vs v8/url]son v6</a>
cynthia2

Post by cynthia2 »

you can try Dyson v6, i find it very useful i-vacuumcleaners.com
cynthia2

Post by cynthia2 »

the best i can recommend is dyson but for model you can look to the site which site meets your need.
i-vacuumcleaners.com/dyson-v6-vs-dyson-v8-reviews/
dayan80584
Dyson model: v10

Post by dayan80584 »

cynthia2 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:20 am the best i can recommend is dyson but for model you can look to the site which site meets your need.
i-vacuumcleaners.com/dyson-v6-vs-dyson-v8-reviews/
Really amaing